Our objective is to provide a variety of attractive and healthy meals, within the parameters of each resident’s dietary requirements. Menus are created by our Chef twice per year (Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter). Meals are prepared onsite daily, and nutritious snacks are provided between meals and before bedtime.
Our Registered Dietitian will assess each individual resident’s nutritional needs and recommend an appropriate meal plan. Modified diets will be provided under the direction of the Dietitian, Rehab Dept., and/or Physician’s order.
Our Menu changes every season, so look for some new innovative Menu items along with everyone’s favorites.
Just a few dietary facts for you!
- All of our Soups are made in-house.
- We prepare quality Roast Beef and Turkey – and cook it in-house for our sandwiches and hot entrees.
- We follow the Canada Food Guide for delicious, healthy and well-balanced meals.
- Our cooks are “Red Seal Approved” chefs; which means that they have the training, knowledge and pride in producing wholesome, nutritious and healthy meals for all residents.
- Our Kitchen/Dining Room staff are courteous, and engaged to create a pleasant environment for Residents and their families.